Coming in for an Appointment? Read About our Current Policies and Procedures
Greetings HAH Clients
Effective June 21, 2022
We would like to thank you all for your understanding and patience as we continue to make adjustments to our operations so that we can best serve you and your pets. At this time, we have opened our doors back up and are permitting clients to come into the building with their pets, with the following guidelines:
1) Due to the high demand for veterinary care at this time, we are keeping curbside care for patient discharges for procedures and surgeries. Please call or text us at 603-329-7825 when you arrive. Please remain in your car, and we will come to you. Curbside care will continue to be available to anyone who prefers it. Please let us know your preference, and we will be happy to accommodate this.
2) Due to appointment availability and space limitations, it will still be necessary to have some of our wellness, medical, and urgent care appointments conducted via curbside care. Again, if you prefer curbside care at any time please let us know.
3) We require all staff and all clients entering the building to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. If you do not wish to wear a mask for your appointment with us, we will be happy to care for your pet via curbside care. For in-person appointments, we are permitting 2 people to come into the building per appointment. Again, masks are required at this time.
4) Our hospital doors are open and you are welcome to come inside if you are scheduled for an in-person appointment or are admitting your pet to the hospital for the day.
5) If you are in need of medication refills or food, we ask that you email, text, or call us at (603) 329-7825 with your requests. Once approved, we are happy to take payment over the phone, this will make your pick-up faster. Our bin system will remain in place to make it easier for our clients.
6) If you, or someone with whom you live, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us to discuss how to manage your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we continue to work hard to provide the best care for your four-legged family members. Please don’t hesitate to call our hospital if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
Check out our open positions, and if you’re interested, apply today!
Welcome to Hampstead Animal Hospital!
Hampstead Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. Our exceptional veterinarians and staff work tirelessly to ensure your pet’s comfort and health. As an AAHA-accredited practice we maintain the highest standards of care and offer state of the art medicine. We are passionate about providing exceptional care for your four-legged family members and look forward to meeting them!
Your pet's health comes first.
We’re proudly AAHA Accredited!
As an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association, we are dedicated to providing excellence in small animal care. Our hospital is evaluated regularly by AAHA to ensure that we meet or exceed the associations standards of excellence. AAHA standards are recognized around the world as the benchmark for quality care.