Coming in for an Appointment? Read About our Current Policies and Procedures
Greetings HAH Clients
We would like to thank you all for your understanding and patience during this last year as our operations adjusted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With vaccinations being widely available and cases declining nationally, we have decided to begin the transition back to normalcy. Beginning June 28, we will start allowing clients back into the building with their pets, with the following guidelines:
1) Due to the high demand for veterinary care at this time, we are keeping curbside care for the following appointments: all technician appointments, all admissions, and discharges for any hospitalized procedure, including surgeries. Please remain in your cars, and we will come to you.
2) Due to appointment availability and space limitations, it will still be necessary to have some of our wellness, medical, and urgent care appointments conducted via curbside care. Curbside care will continue to be available to anyone who prefers it. Please let us know your preference, and we will be happy to accommodate this.
3) We require all staff and all clients entering the building to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. If you do not wish to wear a mask for your appointment with us, we will be happy to care for your pet via curbside care.
4) The front door will remain locked to manage the flow of clients and their pets throughout the visit. When you arrive at HAH, please call or text us at (603) 329-7825, and a staff member will escort you and your pet directly to an exam room.
5) If you are in need of medication refills or food, we ask that you email, text, or call us at (603) 329-7825 with your requests. Once approved, we will take payment over the phone. Our bin system will remain in place to make it easier for our clients.
6) If you, or someone with whom you live, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us to discuss how to manage your appointment.
Please continue to be patient with us as these changes all involve a learning curve for everyone. We are all hopeful that we can return to “normal” soon, and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Check out our open positions, and if you’re interested, apply today!
Welcome to Hampstead Animal Hospital!
Hampstead Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. Our exceptional veterinarians and staff work tirelessly to ensure your pet’s comfort and health. As an AAHA-accredited practice we maintain the highest standards of care and offer state of the art medicine. We are passionate about providing exceptional care for your four-legged family members and look forward to meeting them!
Your pet's health comes first.
We’re proudly AAHA Accredited!
As an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association, we are dedicated to providing excellence in small animal care. Our hospital is evaluated regularly by AAHA to ensure that we meet or exceed the associations standards of excellence. AAHA standards are recognized around the world as the benchmark for quality care.